The UCCS Chancellor’s Award is automatically offered to high-achieving students paying in-state tuition. The maximum award amount is $10,000 over four years ($1,250 per semester). The award does not apply to summer. This award is renewable for up to four years if the requirements of the scholarship are met.
Students must meet the following terms and conditions to qualify:
- Enrolled full-time in a degree seeking program
- Colorado resident or ASSET Tuition Status
- Citizen, permanent resident of the US, or ASSET Tuition Status
First-time freshmen must have:
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
ACT of 23 or higher or SAT 1130 or higher
Transfer Students must have:
- More than 24 semester hours of transfer credits
- Minimum 3.0 Transfer GPA
It is recommended that students be admitted no later than March 1st to qualify.
Awards are made automatically to qualified students on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted.